A malfunction is annoying for everyone.
A failure that is not resolved becomes even more annoying!
In this digital world a malfunction can occur, even in the smallest of areas. That is why we are looking for a real Service Technician
Can't get enough of troubleshooting and giving people a smile?
Do you know everything about security, fire alarm systems and CCTV?
Do you like to take care of the correct adjustments and do you find it important to get the job done together?
At LIHO we always think along. Flexibility is an important value for us. Working at LIHO is not about us, but about you, your family and a pleasant working environment at the office, on the road or on site. At LIHO we work for success and pleasure!
Do you tick all of our boxes?
- As a maintenance technician you manage the electrical installations
- Independently perform preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical installations
- You look closely at the installations and map improvements where ever necessary
- Keeping operating systems up to date
- You have at least MBO working and thinking level, preferably MTS-E; •
- You have MBV and VCA or are willing to achieve this;
- You have knowledge of burglary signaling and camera systems, fire alarms and evacuation systems
- Knowledge of IP systems is a plus
- You are in possession of driver's license B;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are representative, proactive, stress resistant and accurate
An inspiring work environment and nice colleagues
Extensive training opportunities